Baked Zucchini Chips
Recipe type: Appetiser
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into ¼-inch slices
- ½ cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- In one small bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, pepper and Parmesan cheese. Place the egg whites in a separate bowl. Dip zucchini slices into the egg whites, then coat the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven, then turn over and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes, until browned and crispy.