Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 80 Meatballs
- 3lbs ground beef
- 1 can (12 oz) Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- cup chopped onion
- tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- tsp pepper
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat 350 degrees
- Combine meatball ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together using your hands.
- Roll meatballs into inch balls and place in a large baking pan.
- Freeze meatballs over night.
- Combine sauce ingredients and mix together.
- Pour sauce mixture over meatballs, covering them as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 60 minutes and enjoy.