Buffalo Chicken Fingers
Recipe type: Appetizer, Entree
A great, at home, do it yourself, buffalo chicken tender recipe. Make them as hot as you want and enjoy! A Few simple steps and its just like you ordered them at a restaurant, yet cheaper and home made!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into finger-sized pieces
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Coat a baking sheet with a nonstick spray.
- In a bag, mix together flour, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper, and ¼ teaspoon salt. On a plate, mix the bread crumbs with the rest of the garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Shake the chicken pieces with the seasoned flour. Beat egg whites with 1 tablespoon water, and place egg mixture in a shallow dish or bowl. Dip seasoned chicken in egg mixture, then roll in the seasoned bread crumb mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 8 minutes in the preheated oven. Use tongs to turn pieces over. Bake 8 minutes longer, or until chicken juices run clear.