Creamy Dip for Fruit
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 2 Cups
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 8-ounce carton dairy sour cream
- ¼ Cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- Assorted fruit such as dark sweet cherries, strawberries, and/or sliced apple, pear, and banana
- In a small mixing bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
- Gradually add the sour cream, beating until combined.
- Add the brown sugar and vanilla; beat just until combined.
- Stir in enough milk to reach dipping consistency.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with assorted fruit.