Recipe type: Appetizer, Side, Snack
- 18 slices white bread
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup canned chopped green chilies
- ¼ cup diced cooked shrimp
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 18 whole small cooked shrimp
- With a rolling pin, flatten bread to ⅛-in. thickness.
- Using a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter, cut out a circle from each slice. (Save scraps for another use.)
- Spritz both sides of circles with butter-flavored spray.
- Press into ungreased miniature muffin cups.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, chilies, diced shrimp and onion; spoon into cups.
- Top with whole shrimp and paprika.
- Broil 5-6 mins or until golden brown. Serve immediately.