Spicy Deviled Eggs
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 6 hard cooked eggs
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. scallions, minced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon cilantro (optional)
- pinch cayenne pepper
- pinch chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon horseradish, grated
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
- Hard boil 6 eggs.
- Cut eggs in half crosswise and scrape out the yolks.
- Put yolks aside in a mixing bowl.
- Add other ingredients with the egg yolk.
- Spoon approximately 1 tbsp. of the yolk mixture into each egg half.
- Sprinkle lightly with chili powder and paprika.