Winter White Bean Dip
Recipe type: Appetizer, Snack
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) cannellini beans or great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves
- Salt to taste
- Pita bread, corn chips or vegetable dippers
- In a food processor or blender, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and process until smooth.
- Serve with toasted pita bread triangles, corn chips or fresh vegetables.