Sausage Breakfast Pizza
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Unroll crescent dough and place on a greased 12-in. pizza pan; press seams together and press up sides of pan to form a crust. In a skillet, brown sausage over medium heat; drain and cool slightly.
- Sprinkle sausage, hash browns and cheddar cheese over crust. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper; pour over pizza. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 28-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.