Slow Cooker Baked Beans Recipe
Recipe type: Crock pot
- 3 cans (28 ounces each) vegetarian baked beans, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- ⅔ cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- Mix all ingredients in 3½- to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 4 to 5 hours (or high heat setting 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes) or until desired consistency.
This recipe was tested in slow cookers with heating elements in the side and bottom of the cooker, not in cookers that stand only on a heated base. For slow cookers with just a heated base, follow the manufacturer’s directions for layering ingredients and choosing a temperature.