Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe
Recipe type: Crock pot
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 cup chopped turkey pepperoni, (from 6-ounce package)
- 8 medium green onions, chopped (1/2 cup)
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 can (2¼ ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened and cubed
- Broccoli flowerets, cherry tomatoes and carrot sticks, if desired
- Mix pizza sauce, pepperoni, onions, bell pepper and olives in 1½-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until mixture is hot.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese and cream cheese until melted. Serve with vegetables for dipping.
This recipe was tested in slow cookers with heating elements in the side and bottom of the cooker, not in cookers that stand only on a heated base. For slow cookers with just a heated base, follow the manufacturer’s directions for layering ingredients and choosing a temperature.