Apple Walnut Cake
Author: Karen Stroup
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 eggs
- 1 ¾ white sugar
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 2 cups unsifted flour
- 4 - 6 large tart apples (Granny Smith) sliced
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Beat eggs, sugar, and oil together.
- Add dry ingredients – flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Fold in apples and chopped walnuts.
- Spread into greased 13" x 9" pan.
- Bake at 350° for about 50 minutes.
- Cool a little and then sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar on top.