Oatmeal Peanut Butter Scotchies
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 72 cookies
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- cup unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups chunky peanut butter (not the sugar free kind)
- 4 ½ cups rolled oats
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 bag of butterscotch chips
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in oats, soda, butterscotch chips and nuts until combined.
- Drop by spoonful on a greased cookie sheet or use parchment paper.
- Bake 350 degrees for 12 minutes (brown on bottom and some browning on top).
- Cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack.