Peanut Butter Blossoms
Recipe type: Desserts
Serves: 48 Cookies
- About 48 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- ¾ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 cups all-purpose biscuit baking mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- About ¼ cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F.
- Beat sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in large bowl until smooth.
- Add baking mix and vanilla; blend well. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until very lightly browned (do not overbake).
- Remove from oven; immediately press chocolate piece in center of each ball.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.