Raspberry Cheesecake Trifle
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 package (9 ounces) white cake mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely grated or shaved
- Grated chocolate or chocolate curls, optional
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions. Cool; cut into ¾-in. cubes. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream.
- In a trifle bowl or individual dessert glasses, layer half of cake cubes, 1-1/2 cups raspberries, half of cream cheese mixture and half of chocolate. Repeat layers.
- Top with the remaining raspberries. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with chocolate if desired.