Yummy Easter Basket Cupcakes
- Cupcake Mix that will make about a dozen cupcakes
- 1 bag jelly beans
- 1 bag mini cadbury Eggs
- 2 cups white icing
- Sweetened coconut, colored with green food coloring
- Red Licorice or pipe cleaner
- Bake cupcake mix as directed. Allow cupcakes to fully cool before decorating.
- Now, frost the cupcakes with white icing. Bend a pipe cleaner or a piece of red licorice into an arch and push the ends into the sides of each cupcake.
- Shake the shredded coconut in a stainless steel bowl. Sprinkle on food coloring bit by bit, mixing vigorously to distribute the color
- Place a pinch of shredded coconut on each iced cupcake. Now place three jelly beans and or mini cadbury eggs on the "nest" of coconut.
- Tie a small ribbon bow on the pipe cleaner or licorice handle, and enjoy!