Bean and Bacon Fiesta Dip Recipe
Recipe type: Dips
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso® refried beans
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 cup Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn, thawed, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 jar (16 oz) Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1½ cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (6 oz)
- Sour cream, if desired
- Tortilla chips
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels. Set 2 slices of bacon aside; crumble remaining 6 slices.
- Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) microwavable dish with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix refried beans, green chiles and crumbled bacon. Spread mixture evenly in dish. Sprinkle frozen corn and black beans evenly over refried bean mixture. Pour salsa over top. Sprinkle cheese over salsa. Crumble remaining 2 slices of bacon; sprinkle over cheese.
- Microwave uncovered on High 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and mixture is thoroughly heated. Garnish with spoonfuls of sour cream. Serve warm dip with tortilla chips.