Healthified Fluffy Orange Fruit Dip Recipe
Recipe type: Dips
- 4 oz (half of 8-oz package) ⅓-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free orange crème or French vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Assorted fresh fruit for dipping, if desired
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
- Add yogurt, powdered sugar, orange juice concentrate and vanilla; beat 30 to 60 seconds on low speed until blended and smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping until well blended. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 24 hours. Serve with fresh fruit.
The orange-flavored yogurt adds more of both orangey flavor and color to the dip. Besides fresh fruit, angel food cake cubes, low-fat cookies or graham cracker sticks are also fun dippers.