Slow Cooker Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip
Recipe type: Dips
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 1 can (14 oz) quartered artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- ½ cup refrigerated Alfredo pasta sauce (from 10-oz container)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 oz)
- 1 loaf (20-inch length) baguette French bread, cut into 40 slices
- In 1- to 1½-quart slow cooker, mix all ingredients except bread.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 2 to 4 hours. Serve dip with sliced bread.
Leftover Alfredo sauce can be stored in the refrigerator in a covered container up to 5 days. For longer storage, place in freezer. Thaw by microwaving before adding to your favorite vegetables or pasta. Jarred Alfredo sauce--found with the other shelf-stable pasta sauces--can be used in place of the refrigerated sauce.