Slow Cooker Hot Chipped Beef and Chipotle Dip Recipe
Recipe type: Dips
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded hot pepper Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce (from 7 or 11-oz. can), seeded, finely chopped
- 1 (2 to 2.5-oz.) pkg. dried beef, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, onion, mayonnaise, garlic powder and chiles; mix well. Stir in dried beef. Spoon into 1 or 1½-quart slow cooker.
- Cover; heat on Low setting 1½ to 2 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle pecans over top. Dip can be kept warm in slow cooker for up to 1 hour. Serve with crackers or cocktail bread.