Turkey Tortilla Roll-Ups with Dip
Recipe type: Lunch, Dips
- 3 tablespoons pimiento pasteurized process cheese spread (from 5-oz. jar)
- 2 (7 or 8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (2.5-oz.) pkg. smoked turkey breast slices
- 4 leaves leaf lettuce
- ¼ cup purchased fat-free or regular honey Dijon dressing
- Spread cheese spread evenly on tortillas to edges.
- Top each tortilla evenly with turkey and lettuce; roll up. If desired, secure with toothpicks. Serve roll-ups with dressing for dipping. Remove toothpicks before serving.