Five-fruit smoothies recipe
Recipe type: Drinks
- 3 mangoes
- 3 papayas
- 200g frozen mixed berries , defrosted
- 3 oranges , juiced
- 2 red grapefruit , juiced
- 1 bottle cava , to serve
- Peel the mangoes and cut the flesh away from the stone, peel the papayas and remove the seeds, then pass both through a juicer or whiz in a blender.
- Mash the berries together then press through a sieve to get rid of any seeds.
- Mix all the juices together and serve in chilled glasses with ice (give adults half juice, half cava).