White Wine-Strawberry Sangria Recipe
Recipe type: Cocktails, Drinks
- 1 bottle dry white wine (such as Pinot Grigio or White Zinfandel)
- ½ cup strawberry-flavored schnapps
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen strawberries
- Into pitcher, pour wine, schnapps and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add frozen strawberries. Serve.
Try different flavored wines or schnapps to slightly alter the finished product, each one yielding a more delicious glass. Strawberry Wild Vines is a great choice for the white wine. Frozen peaches make a wonderful addition, in place of the strawberries.