Recipe type: Entree
- 4-6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bag of Pepperidge Farms herb stuffing mix
- 2 cans of Campbell's "Cream of Chicken”
- 6-8 slices of swiss cheese, thin sliced
- cup of white wine
- 1-2 tablespoons sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- Mix two cans of Campbell's "Cream of Chicken together with about ¾ cup of white wine and a tablespoon or two of sour cream. Add salt and pepper to taste. Whisk everything together thoroughly, Put 4-6 boneless chicken breasts in a casserole pan; pour the sauce over the chicken. Then put slices of swiss cheese on top - thin slices are best. Then pour the Pepperidge Farms herb stuffing mix over the top. Final step, drizzle a few tablespoons of melted butter over the top and bake in a 350 oven for about an hour. Voila!!
- Served well with rice and a side of steamed veggies.