Coriander-crusted pork with sweet & sour cabbage recipe
Recipe type: Lunch, Dinner
- ¼ a small head red cabbage , thinly sliced
- 1 red onion , halved and sliced
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp unrefined dark brown sugar
- olive oil
- 300g pork shoulder steaks , trimmed of all fat, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp whole coriander seeds , roughly crushed
- Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Toss together the cabbage and onions together in a large baking tray. Mix the vinegar, sugar, 1 tbsp oil and season. Pour half over the cabbage and add the rest to the pork shoulder. Mix the cabbage well, sit the meat on top, sprinkle over the coriander seeds and season everything.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the pork is tender.