Pasta with kale, anchovies & lemon recipe
Recipe type: Pasta
- 175g conchiglie or other short pasta
- olive oil
- 6 anchovies
- 3 garlic cloves , crushed
- 100g kale , washed, chopped and tough stalks removed
- large pinch lemon zest
- 2 tbsp half-fat crème fraîche
- Cook the pasta following packet instructions.
- Meanwhile put 2 tsp oil in a frying pan and add the anchovies and garlic. Cook over a low heat until the anchovies have melted and the garlic softened. Add the kale and cook until tender. Stir in the cooked, drained pasta, lemon zest and crème fraîche and season.