Spring-into-summer pasta recipe
Recipe type: Pasta
- 350g tagliatelle
- 500g courgettes
- 190g fresh shelled peas , or use frozen
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- handful mint leaves, chopped
- 250g pot ricotta
- Cook tagliatelle according to pack instructions. Meanwhile, cut courgettes into thin finger-length sticks.
- When the pasta has 2 mins left to cook, tip the courgettes and peas into the pan, then cook until just tender. Drain and return to the pan.
- Toss in the lemon juice, zest and most of the mint, then season to taste. Divide between 4 bowls, spoon small dollops of ricotta over each and sprinkle with the remaining mint.