Sesame Green Beans
Recipe type: Side
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 pound fresh green beans, cut into 2 inch pieces
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add sesame seeds. When seeds start to darken, stir in green beans. Cook, stirring, until the beans turn bright green.
- Pour in chicken broth, salt and pepper. Cover and cook until beans are tender-crisp, about 10 minutes. Uncover and cook until liquid evaporates.