Pumpkin Pie Milk Shakes Recipe
Recipe type: Smoothies
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- ⅓ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
- ⅛ slice cold baked pumpkin pie, cut into chunks (from 9-inch pie)
- Sweetened whipped cream, if desired
- Cinnamon sticks, if desired
- In blender, place ice cream, milk and pumpkin pie spice. Cover and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. Add pie chunks; cover and blend until smooth, stopping blender to scrape down sides if necessary.
- Pour into 2 glasses; top with sweetened whipped cream and garnish with cinnamon stick. Serve immediately.