Blueberry Bliss Smoothie
- 2 cups fresh or slightly thawed frozen blueberries
- 1 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- 6 ounces milk
- 12 ounces pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 12 to 16 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients, except the ice cubes, into container of electric blender and blend on high until smooth. With blender running, add 2 to 3 ice cubes at a time through the center opening in the lid until all ice cubes have been added. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately. This smoothie recipe makes 4 servings.
- Calories, 37g Carbs, 1.9g Fat, 2.5g Protein