BBQ Chicken Salad
Recipe type: Soups & Salads, Entree
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- ¼ cup barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grate. Grill chicken 10 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear. Remove from heat, cool, and cube.
- In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, celery, red bell pepper, onion, and corn.
- In a small bowl, mix together the barbeque sauce and mayonnaise. Pour over the chicken and veggies. Stir, and chill until ready to serve.