Corn, Basil Asparagus Salad
Recipe type: Soups & Salads, Side
- 4 ears Corn
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- cups Fresh Mozzarella, Cut Into Cubes
- 10 whole Basil Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Cook the ears of corn on the grill.
- Cut the corn off of the cob into a large mixing bowl.
- Trim the asparagus (removing the tough ends) and then cut it into 1 inch pieces.
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil and when the water is boiling, put the asparagus in.
- Blanch the asparagus for about 3-4 minutes.
- Drain and add cold water.
- Add asparagus to the corn.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the corn mixture.
- Gently stir.
- Serve cold