Griddled chicken & corn on the cob salad recipe
Recipe type: Salad
- 4 small skinles chicken breasts
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 tbsp paprika
- juice 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 corn cobs
- 4 Little Gem lettuces , quartered lengthways
- ½ cucumber , diced
- Cut the chicken breasts in half lengthways so you are left with 8 chicken strips. Mix the garlic, paprika, lemon juice and 1 tbsp oil with some seasoning and toss with the chicken. Leave to marinate for at least 15 mins.
- Heat a griddle pan and brush with half the remaining oil and cook the chicken for 3-4 mins each side until cooked through. Brush over the remaining oil and griddle the corn cobs, turning to cook evenly, for about 5 mins or until lightly charred. Remove and cut off the kernels.
- Mix the lettuce and cucumber, top with the corn and chicken, and drizzle over your choice of dressing.